Look for

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Pudgy Toys

Once, when I just started my toys creation, I needed a body for my elephant doll. I wished him to be a cute, pudgy baby elephant with a big head and huge ears. Like this one




Among a lot of free patterns I did not find a fit option. I only saw a toy with such belly as I imagined. Instead buying the pattern I decided to "turn on my own brain" (as my husband says).
After a couple of days of insistent experiments I got the wished result.


IMG_20151001_115012.jpg


And the real secret of such nice belly is that you need to make a few increases above the joining of legs. Only after that you have to make increases along the body.


I just have fell in love with this type of a body. I make pudgy little piggies, hippos, hedgehogs, dragons and even the Santa Claus.

You can find the detailed pattern in any of these my patterns:



общее фото.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment