Look for

Saturday, November 4, 2017

A doll in technique 'wrong side outward' (2)


DSC_0577.JPG


These are the tiny boot I have made for my doll. Seems I already learned crocheting in technique "wrong side outward".  Now the 'wrong' decreases (when firstly you need to pick up BLO the 2nd st. from the hook and then - the first stitch) are not a problem for me. My crocheting became more even, I have succeeded with tiny loops.


But these boots were not easy work. I did not crochet in non-spiral rounds for a long time, so I forgot HOW and WHY I do not like this type of crochet. Although video-tutorial by Milena is gorgeous and very clear for me, but the words "make a slip stitch into the chain" puzzled me at first: which is the chain stitch I need? And why I always have 1 extra stitch at the end of the round :- (((


At first I struggled with the problem, unweaved and tried to count the stitches more closely. But then I solved this problem fundamentally: I took a more thicker yarn and start to make boot, marking those ill-fated chains with a mark pen. So at the end of each round, I always saw into what stitch I have to crochet the slip stitch.


By the way, I liked the crocheted shoes from acrylic yarn. For training I have made another one, and turned out such a souvenir-keychain.


DSC_0571.JPG


My doll have got such nifty legs. The crocheting was pretty easy. I decided to dress my doll into blue jeans.

DSC_0582.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment