Look for

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hi! Welcome!

It seems I knitted since childhood. And exactly since the school days.

For these long years I worked first for myself, then for my husband and children, now for my grandchildren.

I worked with knitting needles and hooks. I crocheted doiles and shawls, as well blouses for my girls in the Irish lace technique! It was a huge job, I created only 2.

I started crocheting soft toys when my grandson was born.
Very soon I was bored with crocheting along other people’s patterns, I began to invent my toys. I do not consider myself a real designer, I’m just obsessed with crochet and would like to share patterns with other crafters.
It’s incredibly interesting, and I’m happy that I found myself in this craft.

My patterns now are available for a little fee or free of charge on Ravelry store and eBay 









No comments:

Post a Comment