Look for

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Crocheting in ‘a wrong side outward’

It seems quite easy: we can crochet in rounds as usual, then will turn wrong side of our ami outwards. And, for example, such a pretty cup of tea turns out (the pattern by magic filament) .


чашка по изнанке.jpg


Unlike such a simple amigurumi from lush acrylic yarn, these dolls below are made of thin cotton yarn and look quite differently (made by Mint Bunny).

образец1.jpg
образец2.jpg
образец3.jpg
образец4.jpg


Are you thrilled? And it's natural, I felt the same! I was shocked and excited.
I very seldom like crocheted dolls, although once I made two simple options, but was not happy with what turned out.


These cuties have caused me a strong desire to crochet something similar. I believe the work on such dolls will improve my level of crocheting and designing.


So now I plan to stock up with a thin cotton thread and to practice crocheting in 'a wrong side outward'. Of course, such perfect dolls as at the photos above are too much difficult for me now. But I found the great video tutorial by Handmade by mrs. Owl and I'll make The Pikachu girl for a start.
https://youtu.be/jNHpfPEkN3M



Anyone interested can follow the process of crocheting on my facebook page Ella's crocheted toys or in this blog. Fortunately, the author (mrs. Owl) is a generous person: she is a Russian-speaking lady, but she added English subtitles. In addition, she eagerly answers questions on YouTube and Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I don;t understand why you want the wrong side outwward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because the wrong side looks better as a doll skin

    ReplyDelete